Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday thoughts....

I really hate dealing with design and template stuff. I get so into it, and have to get it completely right and if it isn't I erase and start over. Yes I'm that much of a perfectionist. It didn't come out right tonight. Something with the HTML codes, therefore, erased and am starting it again tomorrow.


I got a lot accomplished this weekend. And now thankfully have a new couch set after searching for a year! Yes a year of searching for a couch.....I'm so picky when it comes to that, I need it to be nice looking but have the level of comfort I'm looking for.

I have beauty reviews coming in the next couple of days. For three types of CC creams and some other makeup. Been lagging on it but, it goes to the back burner for awhile cause I have school now, woohoo!!!



Hmmm....anything else?? Still in love with him. I'm trying to find the perfect pickup line but my best friend told me saying, "Let's just get married and make beautiful babies" isn't the way to go. Who knew? =D

I turn into this weirdo spaz when talking to him. It's so pathetic I swear. Kimi (best friend) witnessed it tonight. He text me, and I jumped up smiling. She told me I need to get out how I feel already. I thought I did? I do it once, then after that will not mention it anymore because I am way too scared of rejection plus I do not like pushing people. Isn't my thing. In my opinion, if he ever wants to be with me I'm here. If not, I'm here. No matter what, just because someone doesn't want to be with you...it doesn't mean get out of their life. I will always be there for him for anything he needs regardless of his feelings. It's just the type of person I am. 



Totally forgot too, I had the best conversation with the cutest old man this past week. And of all places, at the DMV! We talked about everything. And I had more than enough time to, because the wait time was 2 hours, and that is a good day at our DMV. He told me about his past, the wars he fought in, his old loves, his present love. His grand kids, literally everything. My favorite part though was when he was talking about his past loves, he told me he regretted loving some of them, then asked me if I regretted loving any of my past loves. I replied:

I never regret loving a person in the past...at least he was lucky enough to experience the love I had for him. Too bad he wasted it.


And this adorable old man took my hand after saying that, and told me, "You, my dear are a genuine and sweet person. You speak from your heart, and I can see the honesty flowing through you. Any man should be lucky to have you and if I were 40 years younger, I already would've asked you for a date."

Totally cute!! Made my day completely. 


Well this is about it right now. It's almost midnight here and I am wiped out, need to catch up on sleep!! Goodnight all my sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment