Monday, July 29, 2013

Lysol Power & Free review!



I received Lysol Power & Free to review recently from BzzAgent.com (BTW if you haven't checked out the sire, I urge you to! It's a great way to get the word out on the products you love, earn acheivements, and score free products!!)


I have been looking for a new cleaner to use that is safe around my kids. As a single mom with three young kids, it's hard to find ones that are free of harsh chemicals and safe to use around them.

Lo and behold Lysol Power and Free!! Not only does it kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, it also requires no masks and you don't even have to open the windows! 

No fumes, however still powerful, smells great (citrus) great results for my bathroom and kitchen, dare I say comparable to CLR...I do! :)

I L-O-V-E it!! I hate cleaning. Its as simple as that. So having to go hunt for the best cleaner that gets the job done easily is a pain for me. I just want to spray and wipe and be done with it. Now i have Lysol Power and free for my bathroom and kitchen. It lifted burnt on messes from my cooktop, dried on spills from my granite counter top and also thick soap scum from my shower door. Amazing!!! I cant wait to use it everywhere in my house. And the fact that it has no bleach is great coz now i don't have read instructions before i spray. Who would have thought hydrogen peroxide was the answer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment