Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Another Lysol Power & Free review!!




I obtained Lysol Power & Free multi purpose cleaner and the wipes courtesy of BzzAgent.com! I urge you to go there and sign up if you haven't. Not only can you score free products, but you also have the power to get the word out on the products you receive!!

I'm here once again to talk about the powerful cleaning effect of Lysol Power & Free! As you can see in the pictures above, it definitely tackles the toughest cleaning spots! 

The Wipes were awesome! I only had to use 2 wipes for whole toilet. The wipes got all soapy-like so I was able to get the toilet really wet for the disinfecting purpose. I was very impressed. They were thick and smelled good. I will absolutely buy these for my own home and the business. I wish they came in a bigger tub!
The Multi-Purpose Cleaner worked well. It did not leave any residue behind, which is very important to me. It also left my kitchen and bathroom lightly scented with lemon. 
In general, I felt the line was great. I like that it kills 99.9% of germs, yet I didn't need to wear gloves. When I was finished, my hands still felt great and they were not dried out at all. I like that they were gentle enough that I can make my kids help with the bathroom cleaning since it doesn't have chlorine bleach or a chemical residue. I would buy all of these products again, except that I would reserve the toilet bowl cleaner for my city-water clients and keep my current toilet bowl cleaner for the rest of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment