Friday, July 19, 2013

Bulu Box July 2013 Review







Bulu Box is a monthly Health and Wellness box, they call it a "feel good discovery" and I completely agree. For only $10/month you get 4 to 5 (sometimes more) samples. They have a Health & Wellness box or a Weight Loss box. I opt for the weight loss box always because it seems to have more of a variety of things that I like in it.



I always love opening it and seeing the cards that come with it and the packaging. It may be a cheap box but they always pack it pretty, at least to me. And well...I'm easily entertained as it is lol.




They always include a card giving full detail of the products you've received and information which I am so thrilled with.




First item is called, "Shapeology Burn Blend", I've gotten this in their weight loss box before and loved it. 

"Shapeology mimics the effects of high metabolism to help you lose weight fast!"

Honestly I can't tell if it does that but I do notice a surge in energy with no fast heart beating or that ick feeling you get from other "lose weight pills" as I call them. I really do like these and plan to keep using them after doing through this bottle.





Naturade Total Soy meal replacement - I haven't tried it yet, waiting until tomorrow morning but I cannot wait. 

"High in protein and low in calories, this all natural soy protein is the best start to your day or post-workout meal."





PowerBar Performance Energy Blends - I'm not too fond of these, I think because they remind me of the children's mixed fruit that comes in these kinds of pouches. I love that they have all natural ingredients so if anything my girls will love these :)




Zellies gum and mints -These are supposed to help rid the mouth of harmful bacteria while promoting growth of tooth-protective bacteria. 

Not too sure yet about these but I will give them a try. They look pretty interesting.




This is one product I will NOT use. I don't do well with these kinds of pills.

Vivarin - You're supposed to use these in the mornings instead of coffee or before a workout to maximize energy. All I need to know though is it's a caffeine pill.




Ripped Cream- this product I'm actually pretty excited to try! 

"The first ever high-protein coffee creamer packed with vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids"

Will definitely be putting this in my coffee tomorrow morning, and vanilla bean...yumm :)


All in all I'm very happy with my box. It showed me some new items which if I like, I will definitely be adding them to my daily routine!!


As stated these are my opinions alone. Everyone is different. Also I'm not the best at reviews but I try my hardest :)


No comments:

Post a Comment