Friday, July 19, 2013

Goodies Co. Subscription Box July 2013 Review




Goodies Co. is a montly subscription box for $7/month. This was my first time trying it and amazingly I was pleasently surprised and happy with what came! :)




Now forgive me for not having better photography skills, but I'm a busy, single mom of three little, energetic girls so my time is very limited lol. I'm just here to give real reviews, good or bad.



I love how they pack this box! It really feels like you're opening a present which is a nice change from other good boxes I have received.

The first item I picked up was Fruit Water in Black Raspberry. The description is gives:

"Add sparkle to your day with refreshingly sweet-tart bubbles in Black Raspberry FruitWater, a smart calorie-free, vitamin-rich alternative to soda."

I totally forgot to take a picture of this item alone, automatically threw it in the fridge to chill...but this water was amazing!! Loved it so much that I went to the store today and purchased more :)




Next was The Better Chip corn chips. These were also very delicious :) Good flavor, amazing crunch, although a lot of fat I still would go to these if I ever want a chip fix!




Cosmos Creations Caramel baked corn - This looks like pop corn, and I really wanted to like these considering the fact I am a sweets person but they were way too sweet for me. They had amazing texture but I couldn't get past the ultra sweetness.



These crackers were really, really good!! Texture, taste, look, smell, everything was spot on.



These remind me of jelly beans. And for it being a small bag, there were a lot in the bag and bigger than jelly beans! All cherry flavored, the flavor wasn't too sweet, not overpowering. This would be a good substitute for jelly beans, a good sweet treat if you're looking for one!


All in all, I'm very happy with this month's Goodies box. I had seen other boxes and wasn't too excited to get it but after this I may just keep it since it is only $7/month. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment