Saturday, July 13, 2013

Birchbox July 2013 review!!




YAY One of my Birchboxes came!! Yes I am subscribed to Birchbox twice. Why? Because it really is that amazing! For only $10 a month you get 4 to 5 samples of beauty, skin care, and hair care products. 

What I love so much about Birchbox is the fact that there are companies I never knew existed that make amazing products. This is a way to try out new things, and if you love it, purchase full sizes of the products. I've become a loyal customer to companies thanks to BB. Plus hey, seeing that pink box in the mail when it comes totally makes me do a happy dance. :) 



They recently revamped their look. Not much of a difference and honestly I love it. Simple, clean, and elegant.



This month's theme is, "Power Play"

"This month's box is dedicated to helping you take control of any situation, and to make the most of every minute-on the clock or off duty. We're even called in the experts-namely the characters of USA's hit series SUITS-who were the inspiration for some of this month's samples. Try their picks.

Happy Playing!"


Another awesome thing about Birchbox is they send you things tailored to what you like. I haven't  been disappointed yet with what they have sent. When you sign up, you fill out a profile on what you like, what you're most interested in beauty wise, and what you would prefer to get over what you wouldn't.


Let's see what they sent me!



It's adorable isn't it?? I'm very happy with this month's box! 

I received:

Benefit Cosmetics - It's Potent! Eye Cream
What: A powerful treatment that brightens dark circles while replenishing moisture and softening fine lines.

DDF - Acne Control Treatment
What: An overnight treatment with purifying salicylic acid to tackle blemishes and inflammation.

Number 4 - Super Comb Prep & Protect
What: A sulfate-free leave in conditioner that safegaurds color and protects  against  U rays.

theBalm cosmetics  -  InStain Long Wearing Powder Staining Blush

And Birchbox Bobby Pins :)


An amazing box if you ask me. Although I do have to admit out of everything the Bobby Pins are my favorite!!



Thank you BB again for a great month of picks!! Happy Birchboxing ladies! :)  

If you ever want to try Birchbox, it's $10/month and so worth it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment