Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ofra Cosmetics DD Cream Review

I always love trying out new beauty products. Especially anything that deals with balancing out the skin tone and creating a flawless finish! :) 

I recently discovered Ofra Cosmetics. While their makeup is somewhat expensive, I was intrigued by their DD cream, not to be mistaken with BB cream or CC cream. The description from their site states:

"DD Cream or Daily Defense/Dynamic Do All Cream is an OFRA exclusive. Not to be confused with BB Cream, this light weight, hydrating cream can be applied on the face and body. It addresses fine lines and uneven skin tone caused by blemishes or dark spots and provides anti-ageing properties. Prime and perfect your skin with light-diffusing brighteners, antioxidants and vitamins. It is buildable providing wearers with more coverage to disguise and diminish imperfections. DD Cream in Glow boasts pearl ingredients giving your skin a glowing effect."





I got the color in "Glow" since it was the closest to my skintone.


Their DD cream retails for $29.95, yes expensive but after trying it out I can see why!


Swatched on the back of my hand to get a feel of what color, glow is.

I'm honestly so happy with this. It blends perfectly and at least to me, gives my face an amazing finish. I don't need foundation or powder with it at all. I took a picture to see (and also just added a little bit of blush.)






I really do like this DD cream! Think I'm going to use this instead of my Lorac CC cream that I have been using :) And not to brag but I got not one, but TWO compliments from women while at the grocery store on how beautiful my skin was and asked about what I use to keep it like that :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment