Friday, July 19, 2013

2am thoughts....

"Just know that wherever you are 
Yeah I miss you 
And I wish you were here "







With two close friends passing away in the past year I have learned to never hold anything back. To always speak your truth even if the person on the receiving end may not be ready to hear it. I recently did that. I put something out there so huge, it took so much courage. But in the end I'm so glad I did. Because life is short. I may be taken tomorrow. And if I am, at least the person I love, knows that he was loved by someone. That, to someone else, they thought he was worthy of love. 

There are so many words left unspoken by people everyday. So much holding back. I say, "let it out!" find the courage and strength and shout out whatever it is you need to get out there. Yes, sometimes you may not get the answer you were hoping for but at least you put out YOUR feelings. And for that, I say give yourself a pat on the back. You accomplished something most people don't do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment