Saturday, July 13, 2013

What is love? Baby don't hurt me :P

I know this thing is mainly going to be about beauty but this is also a personal blog for me. And for a second, I need to get some things out.

I had the most awesome conversation with an old friend last night. We talked for an hour and a half and didn't even realize it until the end. I could talk to him for a long time and not get bored or run out of things to talk about. And even when there is nothing to talk about, there is no awkward silence...it's just comfortable. 

He is one of the few who get me. There are only a certain number of people who do. And I'm thankful for him and his friendship. I'm thankful I got to meet him 4 years ago and now have him in my life as a good friend.

Except here is the problem...I love him. I've loved him for three years now. Some may call me crazy. In fact I am actually not one of those girls who falls easily. It takes a lot to make me fall for you. Of course I am a romantic at heart, and will always want that fairy tale but it doesn't mean I go around giving my heart to anyone. 

I do. I love him. In his bad moments, in his sarcastic moments, his eccentric, over the top moments, and even in his asshole moments. I realized it these past two months. I can be sooooo mad and angry at him or hurt, but I want him right there by me. He could be talking complete nonsense or just rambling but I LOVE that! We connect in a good way.

I live in California. He lives in Washington. I would move anywhere to be with him. No questions asked. I guess that's what you would do though when you truly love someone. And I just want to have the guts to tell him this:




No comments:

Post a Comment