Monday, July 22, 2013

Love is simple. Why complicate things?

"I'm not saying you have to love me, I'm just wishing one day you will."


I am so in love with him.

But I won't push. Or mention my feelings anymore to him. 

I don't want to be a pusher. And in love, regardless of what happens, you want that other person to be happy, even if it isn't with you.

He really is everything I want. I accept him for who he is, flaws and all. 

He is someone I would be proud to call my significant other. Someone I would love coming home to everyday. 

People always have their doubts on long distance love, but I feel like everyone should be in a long distance romance during a point in their relationship. It gives you the ability to appreciate that person so much more. You actually have to talk to the person, find out things then seeing them everyday and not taking the time to fully talk.


My mind goes a mile a minute, but my thoughts always go back to him. And here is hoping one day....he will love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment