Friday, June 7, 2013

This is worth the research!


Lordy may! I love receiving big packages of "samples" :) Makes me a happy girl I tell you! Haven't really been expecting anything because I've only written to a few companies and to tell you the truth with how many companies I've written to (around 90 now) I tend to forget who I have contacted. I didn't remember contacting this company but this package today sure made me smile. All of these are high end, amazing products. One of the jars, retails for $95 alone, altogether this stuff totaled over $300!! Holy crap! It shows that it really does pay to do your research, contact companies you've never heard of and take a chance. It has paid off for me BIG time. I know have over $1200 in full size products. That is full size products alone, not counting all the little samples I have. The addiction grows again when I see this. I want to challenge myself and see what other companies I can write to. How many other ones I can find that I haven't contacted. And I love how this is all Organic. Signing off now, can't wait to try these out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment