Friday, June 7, 2013

So this is my life....




Never thought I would post a blog. But after so many people telling me to start one, I finally, at 1:30 in the morning decided to do it! YAY for insomnia! This blog really isn't going to be anything special. It will be the lives of my children and I. Being a single mom. The troubles, happiness, fun times, sad times. But it will also include where to find some awesome free samples. Companies that send samples, reviews on beauty products. I am a beauty fiend. Hence part of the blog name. I may not be done up everyday, but I am obsessed with makeup, hair products, but mostly skincare. We can get into all that though in my next post. This is an introduction. I am 29 years old. Living in California. I have three wonderful little girls who are my world. I'm a romantic. Sarcastic. Positive. Stubborn. Everything all rolled into one basically. My family comes first always, as well as the Lord. My friends are amazing. I have troubles in my life but who doesn't? I rely on the power of prayer and faith. That's what allows me to keep my head held high. Of course I have moments of weakness where I just cry and cry. I think that's healthy. Everyone needs a good cry every now and then. I'm blessed. This will conclude my first post. Here's to following me on this amazing journey of blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment