Monday, June 10, 2013

Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC Cosmetics) Review and a Benefit Sample!



So I received this handy dandy eye shadow in the mail today along with an awesome hand and body lotion from Beauty Without Cruelty. They are an Organic and Vegan cosmetic company which made me happy because I'm always on the lookout for new, Vegan and Organic companies :) 

The color they sent me is called Rich Tamarind. I was actually really happy with it. The orange part, not sure I'll use. I may blend it with another color but the brown is really nice and I plan to use it soon!


For comparisons! Definitely a nice eye shadow duo! This retails for $32.95!!!

Also with the samples I received today were a BWC Lotion and a Benefit sample :)


The lotion is a nice size, about 28oz. Fragrance free and goes on nice and smooth. No sticky residue, not watery. All in all it's definitely a product I plan on buying when I'm out :)


I love how with the Benefit sample, they also sent a cute little comic book and another small swatch of the sample. Now this sample is called,"The PORE fessional" It's a PRO Balm to minimize the appearance of pores. 



Another description of it.I am so beyond excited to try this! I love Benefit products, always amazing quality. Today was a good day. Didn't get a lot but what I did get I am very happy with. I will never be angry for getting a small sample or nothing at all. What I do get makes up for it! Plus I am so thankful to these companies for being nice enough to send samples when they don't have to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment