Friday, June 7, 2013

Samples addict....


I sit here tired beyond belief, wanting to go back to sleep for an hour yet awake at the computer waiting for Allure.com's free sample to open up. This is how addicted I've gotten to samples. In my defense though, they are FULL SIZE products and the first 500 people to sign up receive it. Hence why I'm sitting and waiting lol. Today it's a mascara, which people might think, "Oh geez, go buy one"....in my mind I'm thinking 'hell no, why buy when I have the opportunity to get one for FREE!' LOL so sad. I go scouring the web every night looking for new companies to write too. I do have a pretty good sample stash though so far :) Don't know if I'l use half the stuff but it's the feeling you get knowing you have all of that. It's like a guilty pleasure. You get so happy seeing the mailman bring a package, or heck in my case many packages! And then get depressed when there is none delivered. Yup total addict. It's like gambling. You write to the companies, and you take a gamble on whether they are going to say yes or no. You feel like you've hit the jackpot when they tell you yes! Ugh...I'm Ashley and I'm addicted to samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment