Sunday, June 9, 2013

No Sample Sunday


Y'all should feel special, I NEVER post pictures of myself without makeup. Can you tell why? Lol I look like a busted can of eww. Pardon the dirty mirror too :P This is how I felt this morning waking up. First of all I didn't get to bed until 3:15. Why? Because I was playing Candy Crush in bed. You know that game EVERYONE is addicted to? Well I'm one of them. Such a bad idea when you have two bouncing, energetic kids who wake up at the butt crack of dawn on the weekends lol. Ah well. I had to get up anyway to do my last day of entering Allure.com's free samples for June! A full size Bare Essentials Mascara, heck yes! Hopefully I was one of the first 500.

I always get sad on Sunday's. It means no mail, which means no samples. I know, I'm trying to get a hold of this addiction. But once you start, and your collection grows, you look forward to the mail everyday. I'll have to post a picture of my collection in my next blog post. It's pretty impressive if I do say so myself. 

Today is going to be spent getting ready for my Vacation, cleaning, doing laundry, trying to entertain my kids and hopefully relaxing a little bit. I miss my littlest munchkin. She is with her daddy. Didn't want to go. As soon as we were walking outside and she saw him, she said, "No!" and turned the other way lol. Hopefully she has some fun though. Sorry I'm not much fun on this post. In other news, the weather is absolutely beautiful! Hope y'all have a great Sunday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment