Saturday, June 8, 2013

Glossybox May 2013 Review!


I know I'm late on this one but been so busy being a mommy! Time to finally do my review on my first Glossybox! :) Now for those that aren't familiar with Glossybox, what it is, is a monthly subscription beauty box. Each month they give you deluxe and full sized beauty products. It's a pretty neat thing if you're a beauty nut like me, wanting to try new things all the time. I was also subbed to Ipsy but I found the quality wasn't that great. Everyone has their own opinions though! The cost of this box a month is $21 which some may find pricey but I personally think it's fine because you're getting some good products each month! 


Pardon my bitten nails (force of habit). They include of course with each box, a card that has the "theme" and the name of the products :) 

European Wax Center free wax – Value up to $28

This box also came with a card for a free bikini line, eyebrow or underarm wax at any European Wax Center. I’m counting it toward the value of this box since no purchase is necessary and there are nearly 500 locations in the US.



                                                   Etre Belle Collagen & Aloe Hydra Mask– Value $4



European Wax Center Slow it Body Wash & Slow it Body Lotion (4 ml each) – Value $1


                      Nicka K New York Absolute! Perfume Stick in Free Spirit 100
                                                          FULL SIZE! Value $14.99

I'm still a little unsure about this scent. In one way I like it but in another I don't. When it goes on, it seriously smells like a slurpee. But after awhile it becomes floral. Might have to try it out more before making a decision but I do love how they put in a full size!





Xtreme Lashes Liner in Espresso & a Sharpener! - FULL SIZE Value $29.00




                   Epionce Intense Defensive Anti-Aging + Repair Serum 4mL
                                                                       Value $18.12

I couldn't believe how much the Epionce sample cost! This is a very high-end serum, and I am really excited to try it.


                                 Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray – 50 mL – Value $7

I have yet to try most of these out as I am filled to the brim with beauty products but so far I'm quite happy! I paid $21 for it and it has over $70 of product, more if you count the free wax! Completely happy and will be looking forward to my next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment