Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last day of school and sanity!

Well it is officially the last day of school for my two girls, M & S! I am so so proud of how much they have excelled this year. How much S has grown to love her teacher and love going to school in general! I shouldn't be on here right now, I should be getting ready but I wanted to post an update and just gush over how proud I am. S has her graduation this morning, here is hoping I can actually sit through it lol with the other little one :) 

I wanted to talk about a new website I recently discovered! You know me, always on the hunt for samples, the latest deals, anything to help this single mama save some money and provide a good life for my girls.


The site is called Thred Up


It's an online consignment site where you can buy and sell your gently used clothes. I personally haven't purchased anything yet, but after reading all the reviews I plan to very soon! Thought other's might be interested in it, yes? No? Maybe?


Well this is a short, post. I have so much to do! My girls go with their dad tonight for a week and a half, omg I'm freaking out! I'm gonna miss them soooo much but mama needs a vacation to reclaim some sanity back before the summer shenanigans start ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment